To adequately equip and educate a generation who
will honor Jesus Christ as Lord and serve fellow man
in whatever vocational calling the student may choose.
Statement of Faith
Ardmore Christian School requires staff and volunteer instructors to abide by the following doctrinal statements, as well as unashamedly attempting to impart them to the students by word and lifestyle.
1. I believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life and miracles, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory!
2. I believe in the trinity as being Father, Son and Holy Spirit; three yet one.
3. I believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God.
4. I believe in the creation of man and the physical world as a divine act of God.
5. I believe man is born in sin, but God has provided redemption through His Son, Jesus.
“To provide an environment that will educate and train the whole person - spirit, soul and body - under God's authority.”
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24